Quality teaching resources
Small annual administration charge for schools
Unrestricted teacher and student access during school hours, plus homework access for students to complete three daily activities.
Online education for all grades
Studyladder is a curriculum based learning program for teachers to use with their students.
- Mathematics, English and Science Literacy
- Motivate and engage students
- Celebrating achievements
- Whole class games and quizzes
- Works on all devices
Since 2009, Studyladder has been with you, supporting teachers in over 100 countries.
- Tools for differentiating learning
- Individual, group and whole class task setting
- Diagnostic tools and reporting
- Real time assessment and reporting
- Accounts managed and owned by teachers
Virtual classroom is a powerful teaching tool. It provides teachers with instant feedback.
Find out which students need help when they need it most!
Assessment and reporting
Helps with school-based assessment and reporting
- Access to instant reporting
- Individual reports on student performance
- Whole class overviews
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Tools that show students responses
How does a school account work?
Follow the simple steps below:
1. Create a teacher account and link to your school
2. Create a class list to receive individual student passwords
3. Set tasks for individual students, groups of students or an entire class